The 2nd Global Experts Meeting on Diabetes, Hypertension & Metabolic Syndrome is a two-day conference designed to provide a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and management of a variety of conditions related to Diabetes, Hypertension and Metabolic Syndrome.
This includes, but is not limited to: diabetes types and symptoms, diabetic complications, relation between diabetes and hypertension, genetic basis of diabetes, diabetes management and education, diabetes diagnosis and medication, risk factors in diabetes, diabetes nursing, diet and nutrition in diabetes, alternative medicine in diabetes, stem cell therapy and nanotechnology in diabetes, medical devices and advanced technologies used in diabetes.
The scientific program of Diabetes Meet 2019 is a rich mix of Interactive Sessions & Sub-sessions, keynote lectures from industry experts, panel discussions, poster competitions, and Young Researchers' Forum. The conference program will feature well-known and thought-provoking speakers to interactive discussion sessions.
• Diabetes Type and Symptoms
• Gestational Diabetes
• Neonatal and Juvenile Diabetes
• Diabetic Complications
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Diabetic Nephropathy
• Genetic Basis of Diabetes
• Biomarkers of Diabetes
• Diagnostic Approach
• Diabetes Management and Education
• Anti-Diabetic Medication
• Medical Devices and Technologies used in Diabetes Treatment
• Stem Cell Therapy and Nanotechnology in Diabetes
• Alternative and Herbal Medicine in Diabetes
• Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
• Diabetes Induced Heart Complications
• Pathophysiology and Diagnosis of Hypertension
• Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure and Diabetes
• Emerging Focus in Diabetes Research